Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

HALLE berry CAN’T KEEP A MAN


If Halle Berry can’t keep a man…how will we? All these break-ups she is having is making me nervous yo. As most of us have probably heard Halle Berry recently hit splitsville with her baby’s daddy, Garbriel Aubry. I honestly thought he would be the one. Guess not. She has had two failed marriages and now this break up. She swore off marriage, so when Gabriel proposed to her several times of course she turned him down. Halle broke poor Gabe’s heart. She really needs to find a way to keep the romance alive, but I think this will be an issue for her until she gets down to the root of the problem.

The real problem is Halle. I think the pressure of her being the ‘most beautiful woman alive’ is sabotaging her love life. How can a man ever validate the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ALIVE??? I think in my opinion that she needs her men to always tell her how pretty and wonderful she is constantly. And a man cannot keep up with that kind of drama. Does anyone else agree? She seems like the clingy and needy type, but she does not want to get married again…the whole thing seems odd. Basically what I’m saying is it doesn’t matter how much money you have in the bank or how beautiful the world tells you that you are, if you don’t feel beautiful on the inside nothing else matters. If you don’t love yourself or feel good about yourself no one else will be able to give you the love that you need. I wish the best for her and I hope she finds true love because she def deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment